Guide to Golf Courses in Maryland
Public, private, semi-private, military and resort courses in Maryland plus Delaware, Northern Virginia and Southern Pennsylvania.
- Montgomery County and Prince George's County, including US Open venues and great public courses
- Baltimore City and adjacent counties, including Harford, Howard and northern Anne Arundel
- Including all the lovely places that are east of the Chesapeake Bay but excluding Ocean City
- Including the Annapolis area plus the courses of Calvert, Charles and St. Mary's Counties
- Including Hagerstown, Frederick, Cumberland and the mountain golf of the Wisp resort
- The public and private courses of Fairfax, Prince William, Arlington, Loudon, Stafford and Fauquier Counties
- From Philadelphia all the way west to Ohio, everything within 30 miles of the Maryland-Pennsylvania border
PeakPulse Golf Rangefinder
If you're not already using a rangefinder on the course, you're probably not hitting as many greens as you could. This highly-rated model gets the job done at a reasonable price.